How to Effectively Structure a Landing Page for Your Business
Creating a landing page might be fairly simple to do so, but making it into a compelling one that maximizes conversion might be an entirely different story.
Here are 7 tips on how you can work towards creating and structuring your killer landing page:
1) Eye-Catching Headline — Grab their attention and introduce your offer, what do you do exactly?
3 SECONDS – that’s all you have when people visit your page. Get them hooked right from the start. Tell them who you are and why they should trust you, answer those questions through your headline.
2) Hero Personality — Don’t be shy, flaunt the best photo of yourself.
This provides a human touch and conveys a message to the lead that they are not talking to a robot but a real person, giving them the ASSURANCE that they are in trusted hands.
3) Social Proof — Perfect bait for your leads, don’t let them bounce off your page.
Give your leads a GOOD REASON why they should stay and scroll down the page to learn more about your offer. Social proof serves as a reinforcement for your brand credibility and substantiates your claims within your landing page. It is vital to make your customers feel good and confident about their next purchase.
4) Pain Points — Your leads are now ready to listen to what you have to say.
Show them their biggest PROBLEMS through crisp copywriting, and position yourself as the SOLUTION to their problem. Keep your copywriting legible and straight to the point; you may also want to evoke emotions from your message, if relevant and appropriate.
5) Impactful benefits list — You have sold the customer emotionally, now comes the part for the ‘logic’.
You need to SUCCINCTLY answer the questions: What’s the process? How can it help?
6) Customer Testimonials — Quality over quantity, do away with the fabricated customer testimonials!
Show GENUINE customer testimonials, improve its customer perception through quiet design and easy-to-read fonts.
7) Final CTA — Customers are engaged and possibly more motivated to solve their problem.
Guide them on what to do next and convert them with
Piece these 7 tips together and this is what you will get!
These are the 7 simple but important tips (out of many) on how you can structure your landing pages so customers can go from becoming stranger-to-paying clients.
Here are some tools you may want to consider for your landing page design:
- Canva for creating eye-catching graphics and images
- Figma for the wireframe and outline
- ClickFunnels, WordPress or Elementor to build it
- CSS for the gradients
Do note that this is just an overall guide and you are not limited to strictly following those 7 tips.
If you have any doubts on how you can create a brilliant landing page or website suited for your business needs, feel free to reach out to us!
For more articles, hesitate no longer and check out our socials!
BizSquare is a one-stop business consultancy firm providing Loan Consultancy Services, Accounting and Corporate Secretarial Services, Branding and Marketing Consultancy, Strategy Management and Start-up Mentorship.
For more info, please visit Bizsquare Group at www.bizsquare.com.sg